Get paid To Promote at any Location

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ahlan Wa Sahlan...

adiwidget: tilmiz1.png [image by muazzin production at www.tilmiz.com.my]









adiwidget: tilmiz2.png [image by muazzin production at www.tilmiz.com.my]









adiwidget: tilmiz3.png [image by muazzin production at www.tilmiz.com.my]










adiwidget: tilmiz4.png [image by muazzin production at www.tilmiz.com.my]









adiwidget: tilmiz5.png [image by muazzin production at www.tilmiz.com.my]









adiwidget: tilmiz6.png [image by muazzin production at www.tilmiz.com.my]









How to Install this Image:
1. Copy the Image URL by right click image. [Read here for the TUTORIAL]
2. Generate Code HERE
3. Copy and Paste the code before the < /body> tag in HTML.
4. Enjoy ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment