Get paid To Promote at any Location

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bloggers United

This widget is dedicated to all the bloggers out there. I created a blank one for you to design your own widget/purpose for blogging.




The elephant cartoon is designed by Malaysia Cartoonist, Zunar. That image is copyrighted by him ;)
Malaysian Blogger United - No Fear, I copy from http://senimanjalanan.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_archive.html. Credit given to Kembara Seniman Jalanan
The rest i design myself... huhu

Keywords: Malaysian Bloggers UNited, Bloggers United, Manchester United, No Fear, I Blog for Nothing, I blog for Love, I blog for Islam, I blog for love, I blog for Peace, I blog for Fun, I blog for Justice, I blog for Everything, I blog for you, I blog for adiWidget, I blog for Money, I blog for Politic, I blog for PAS, I blog for UMNO, I blog for PKR, I blog for Myself, but I'm NOT gobblog ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment